The hospitality industry requires their staff, almost all of it, to come in close contact with the customers in order to offer them quality service. It is imperative to build a strong, personal connection with your clientele, which can only be possible if the staff is hospitable and presentable. As an owner of a hotel chain, restaurant, resort or spa, you should always lookout for the best possible options for curating uniforms for your employees. Presentation plays a crucial role in the hospitality industry, so we have put together a list of five factors that you should consider before getting your hospitality uniforms made and delivered.
- Getting the fabric right- The first step in ensuring that you have the ideal set of uniforms for your employees is to pick the right kind of fabric. There are a few things that you should keep in mind while choosing a fabric the colours, pattern, texture and material. The colour, pattern and texture add to the overall aesthetic that you are aiming at, they translate your brand value onto the uniforms.
- Comfort of your employees- Whether selecting fabric or designing uniforms, the comfort of your employees should be kept in mind. The selection of fabric material comes into play when you are considering the job profiles of your employees. Not everyone in the industry will have similar physical input in their positions. Hence, keep in mind the conditions and hours of work that each sector of your hospitality chain entails in choosing fabric material and getting an appropriate design for uniforms. As long as your team is comfortable, they will be able to serve your guests better and with more dedication.
- One–on-one sessions with your designer and tailors- One of the dominant factors of getting hospitality uniforms curated is to consult with the tailors and designers before they implement your vision. You should not have to compromise on your vision, it should be the other way round. Your designers and tailors should only enhance and elevate your ideas into curating something perfect for you. This is why you should engage with your suppliers face-to-face and carry out these discussions.
- Make sure your supplier has adequate equipment– It is of utmost importance that your supplier has adequate equipment to curate uniforms. Every detail down to the last stitch should be in a proper place in order to make your standing army look spick and span. Ill-fitted uniforms hinder performance and fail to create a good impression on your customers. In addition to skilled designers and tailors, your supplier must have the right technology to deliver uniforms in bulk with precision.
- Transparency– Transparency not only between uniform suppliers and owners of the hospitality brand but also between the owner and their employees is very important. Knowing what your employees expect from you will help you communicate their convenience better with your supplier. Make sure you are involved in every step of the uniform making process and put your valuable inputs upon consultation with your employees. A chain of transparent communication helps bring out the best uniforms.
These are some of the factors that we believe contribute most to tailor-making perfect hospitality uniforms. Style Uniform is a brand that has been working in the industry for a long time and have generated satisfied customers. We take into account all your needs to deliver to you your dream uniform. Partner with us and take your hospitality brand to new heights.